Tuesday, August 30, 2011

All Grown Up and Nowhere to Go

Taylor started his 3rd to last semester at Utah State yesterday.  It was the strangest feeling to get up and go to work.. my career... and not go to campus with him.  Just writing about this is making me emotional and I have no clue why! 

Maybe it has to do with Taylor still being in school, before we were doing all this together and now he is just doing it by himself.  It is like I can't sympathize with him anymore, I can't say I am working 40 a week and taking 15 credits too... because I am not.  

 I came home today to find Taylor staring blankly at the computer, It takes SO much to get Taylor down and I could just tell he was feeling defeated. Right now as I am writing this he is on the ground sleeping with school papers scattered all around him.  He didn't even bother to move the vacuum before he laid down. 

If I could, I would take all his classes for him.

(WARNING lame disclaimer: we just got a new desk so our apartment is ripped apart)

2 comments:

  1. ohhh t bags, i have faith in you! p/s loving the desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will have to do a post about it once I get things straightened up.

    ReplyDelete