Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Weekend















This weekend was so busy but so fun! Randy and Netta had a campground up Logan canyon all weekend and we went up Friday night and had s'more's (of course) and dinner with them.  Andrea and Dallas were up also with their adorable son Joshua, he looks so grown up in these pictures!

Day 2-

 On Saturday, Tayden (our nephew) got baptized.  It was so fun to be there with all of Taylors family and to see how cute Tayden was about everything.  When he came out of the water his eyes were huge, it was hilarious.  Afterward we went back over to Taylors parents house and had a luncheon.  I wish we would have gotten pictures, we were just having too much fun.

We spent the night there at Randy and Netta's, they usually go to bed early so Taylor and I were just cuddling on the couch when I remembered that they get HGTV.  Yup,  I was up until 2 a.m. watching those addicting shows, mostly I get a kick out of them.  It is good thing that Taylor and I don't get that channel.

Day 3-

Sunday we celebrated my mom's 42 birthday for the 6th year in a row.  Jaron and Shala gave me the idea to make the cake supermom, after all, it is only fitting.  Shala and Adam and the kids were there and I wish we could have stayed longer!  It was so fun to see all of them.  We love you mom!

That night we went back up to Logan Canyon where Randy, Netta, Nathan, Adam,Tia and kids were all there camping.  Randy and Netta made us up a bed in their RV which was awesome.  Nathan, Randy and Taylor lulled us to sleep with their snoring ensemble.

Labor day is so bitter-sweet.  Goodbye summer. Hello fall!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! You guys were super busy! That one of you is so beautiful!. Abbie laughed at the picture of Taylor sleeping in the hammock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joshua is getting so big! What a cutie. Looks like you guys had a busy weekend... I miss Logan canyon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shala, don't you have some pictures of your children planking things? if so, you should send them to me! Courtney, Logan canyon misses you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so crazy to see Dallas as a Dad. Cute little boy.
    I loved my cake. . .and party. Thanks so much. Fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete