Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Food, Family, Fun!

It has been way too long since our last post!  I have been super busy.  Some highlights of the last week include:

1: Taylor making us delicious curry for dinner

2: I made homemade bread for the first time in my married life!  I used the bread pans Kyle gave me for my bday and they worked wonderfully!  I love how they are so contemporary in shape.  These pictures would look better with butter on the top of the bread, but oh well.  It is delicious!







3: Sunday we went down to my parents for an extended family party.  It was so great to see my Aunts and Uncles and their adorable children.  Amy's (my mom's sister) little boy was sitting on the stairs playing angry birds.  He was so good and is only THREE years old!


4:  Taylor decorated for Halloween, it is adorable how much he loves this time of year.  I think it is the only thing keeping him afloat on the massive sea of homework he has.  He is so funny, every time we go to Walmart he makes us go back to the Halloween section, he is like kid in a candy shop.  He can't get enough!

Taylor is stenciling spiders on our window, he also put purple lights around the perimeter.

I wish I would have done better blogging this week, there were so many fun small things that happened that I can't remember now!  I will do better this week.

2 comments:

  1. I made bread today also! Yours turned out looking way better than mine. :) BTW, your nails look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at us being homemakers Shala! We rule.

    ReplyDelete