Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wishing Well


 1.  Steel hand drums for Taylor.  Hey, they are only $1200.00 each!


2. Vintage umbrella.  Enough said.

3.  Taylor wants an all wood case for his iPhone.  I want this one.  It is gorgeous!  Too bad it is just as much as an iPhone is, and seeing as I don't have that, I won't be getting this anytime too soon.
4.  I want these lamps flanking our bed on our nightstands.  It would make me SO happy to go to bed each night looking at these.

5.  An Airedale Terrier is near the top of both of our lists.  One day we will have one.




Here's to wishful thinking!  

  







2 comments:

  1. I love this post. It's so happy. It's fun to think about what we want. It's inspired me to do a post like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better start throwing quarters in every wishing well you see! Fun Fun!

    ReplyDelete