Thursday, December 22, 2011

Crentist

I went into the dentist at 7:40 am and left at 10:30. Immediately after that I picked up the pain meds and popped one in and tried to eat some oatmeal. One hour later I was violently vomiting in the bathroom. I called Taylor crying and tried to compose myself as I cleaned up the lovely mess I had made on the bathroom floor. Yuck! My dentist called me in some anti-nausea medicine and after taking that and another pain med the pain was lessened greatly. What a day! Luckily I could take work off so I was able to sit and relax and watch Kathy Lee and Hoda (my guilty pleasure:) and listen to Florence + the Machine. I even got some Christmas wrapping done!

Sorry if that story was way too much info!  I hope the holidays are going wonderfully for everyone.  We are excited to party with family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. this makes me sad... nothing worse than vomiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably T.M.I. But it was awful! We can't wait to see you two in a couple days!

    ReplyDelete