Monday, December 19, 2011

Walkin' in a Winter Onesie Land

This week has been SO busy,  I am sure everyone is feeling like that.  I swear I haven't had a sit down and relax moment all week.   I have TONS of sewing projects to finish before the holidays and so much shopping to do! I am hoping Taylor's b-day present (an iPad 2) will keep him occupied on Christmas so he doesn't realize I have ZERO surprises for him :)

Taylor's mood has sure changed since finals, and I am loving it! I guess since Taylor hasn't had homework to keep him occupied, he has been begging me to finish my onsies so that we can be matching for Christmas.  I kept putting the project off because Taylor's took me so long to make last year.  Luckily for me Taylor kept encouraging me and I made these in less than 1/2 the time it took me to make his!  Tonight we are going to snuggle up in our onesie, have a slumber party in our PJs, watch a Christmas movie and sip hot cocoa.  Heaven.


What's that?  You are super jealous of my giraffe onsies??  I thought so.





Highlights of the upcoming week include:

1.  Getting my wisdom tooth out (yes,  "tooth"  I only have one left)
2.  Getting a root canal.
3.  Getting a crown. 
4.  Getting all this dental work done three days before Christmas!

I am hoping that I don't swell up too much for all Christmas pictures, although it will help me stay away from the holiday goodies :).


8 comments:

  1. Oh Shauna!! I love your onsie!!! These pictures are the best! :) I love reading your blog; it makes me smile. Until I read what you have coming up this week! :( Good luck. We'll be praying for and thinking about you. We can't wait to see you! I decided the best gift I could give you and mom, and probably Kristen, was to not call you guys this week. I need to just let you all finish up what you need to get done. :) Please call me, though, if there is anything I can do for you in your hard week ahead. We love you guys!! And LOVE your onsies!! Way to go awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm also so happy Taylor's finals are over. How did they go?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shala! Taylor of course passed his classes with flying colors. He always stresses, but then gets great grades! You need to call me more, tis' the season to be calling! I am so excited to see you guys this weekend. That is the best present you could give us. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need a longer neck or no one will ever believe you're a real giraffe. Also two additional pairs of legs would help. The color is spot on, though. (You see what I just did there? That's right. *Spot* on)

    -Kyle

    Also Blogger is so stupid. You know it's me because I'm going to complain about this... but It's going to post as unknown. Why? Because I'm probably not logged into some blogger account, but I'm definitely logged into my Google account. I guess I can't blame the Google guys for kind of just leaving any blogger innovation in the early 2000s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa. I had no idea getting those two procedures done at the same time was even legal. That sounds horrid! Adorable PJs, you seamstress you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your onesies look awesome! You are so talented!! Colby and I will bring you soup for dinner! When are you getting everything done!?!? That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It should be illegal to get all those procedures done at once! I am looking forward to the soup Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kyle- please teach me the ways of the superior Word Press :)

    ReplyDelete