Friday, January 27, 2012

Tweet Tweet

Crazy crazy week.  Definitely got over 40 hours, but I am not complaining!  We got a large contract that we have been working on like mad cows for the past month.  With this new contract came some fun news for me so I am floating on cloud nine today.


While I am floating up here, I decided to share with you some of my favorite trinkets.

#1(bottom right corner) I found these amazing nail colors at Gap.  I was pretty excited, cheap and cheerful, how can you go wrong?

#2 (middle) Taylor gave me this BCBGmaxazria watch for Christmas.  I melted when I opened it.  I have a hard time wearing it because I don't want to ruin it!  The last watch I owned had tweety bird as the hands and bugs bunny in the middle.  My how I have grown.

But I shouldn't speak too soon, #3 (top left) is a whistle necklace.  I found this beauty for $2.80 at forever 21 and fell in love.. then I realized it actually whistles!  Best two dollars I ever spent, although every one in hearing distance may disagree.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!


3 comments:

  1. too too fun! And congrats on the raise : ] Have you used the whistle to call for Taylor yet--sound of music style. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That watch is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete