Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekend Update

What a weekend...

Friday:  Coworker's wedding in Layton and hanging out with Dan and Mckell.
Taylor's new suit

Saturday:  Wake up at 7:00- drive in the CRAZY rain and snow all the way down to Provo for a sisters' and mom shopping trip. (RIDICULOUSLY FUN)  We shopped all day and refueled at In-n-Out.  It was a complete blast.  Adam (my bro-in-law) set the whole thing up for his Shala so that she could get some much needed shopping done. He stayed home all day and watched the kids. What a great guy!
Shala and my mom are going to kill me for putting this up.  But they still look so gorgeous!

Sunday: Finally home with the hubby.  We got some relaxation then headed to Taylor's parents' for some delicious Indian food that Taylor's sister Tia made.  It was so fun to hang out with all of Taylor's family.  After the family party we were able to go over and visit Taylor's grandma.  She lives in Brigham, which is only 30 minutes away, but it is amazing how difficult it can be to make it over there.  It was wonderful talking with her and some of Taylor's aunts and uncles.  


So I know I am WAY behind the sock bun trend..  but Kristen just taught me how to do it.  I am in love.  


I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.  My week is flying by!

4 comments: