Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Family Tree

What a busy weekend. We were fortunate enough to hang out with Dallas and Andrea, Amanda and Colby, and Dan and Mckel!  I didn't work Monday and got so many things done.  Our landlords wanted to take pictures of our apartment for a website.  This forced me to really deep clean our place and I can't believe how amazing everything looks. 

While deep cleaning, I ran across some childhood pictures.  SO many good memories! I had the best childhood ever.  I thought I would share a few.

 Look at how adorable we were!  We look so happy.  Oh to be a child again.

It looks like I married the right man.  Who hasn't done this though, right?  Our parents probably hated that day. 


My how we have grown!  The tree also. ...

I did a couple of DIY projects also, pictures to come!  I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.

6 comments:

  1. I second the part about the best childhood ever. Jaron says he never went to town on pots and pans...what a deprived child. We had so many imaginative activities that mom and dad were so patient with. For example...Bake sales that we got in way over our heads, selling flowers, building extravagant forts, neighborhood carnivals and much more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bake sale! That was epic.... We made at least 100 batches of snicker doodles. Looking back I can't believe mom and dad let us do that either.

      Delete
  2. I will THIRD the notion that you had the best childhood ever. I know because I was there & mine was equally amazing. So many good memories!! Too bad the flowers stopped growing after we picked every last one of them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was so sad! Weren't they the State flower or something? What a great childhood! Of course we did have the best neighbors ever...

      Delete
  3. I loved seeing these pictures! It was such a good time--I miss it--we were lucky to have such awesome creative children and wonderful fun neighbors. On the flowers, most of them weren't the state flower-although there may have been a few sego lilies in there : } The purple ones have started coming back around our trailer! It only took about 20 years. Kara looks so much like Kristen did. . It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pictures!! Love the drumming one.

    ReplyDelete