Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Look Into Our Lovers Day

Taylor and I had such an amazing Valentine's Day.  Taylor made reservations at Callaway's restaurant in Smithfield.  This is one of my favorite places to eat, it is so quaint and the food is delicious!



Taylor got tossed lasagna, of course, and I got this delicious dish I still don't know how to pronounce, gnocchi - basically it was pasta stuffed with potatoes.


Lindon (Taylor's new friend) serenaded us the whole evening with smooth jazz solos.  We were RIGHT by him, so naturally Taylor became his friend.  I love this place because it is so charming. It is the kind of place that serves delicious food and can charge quite a bit for it, but can get away with having ladders propped against the wall. 

 I love our life.  


WARNING:  THE FOLLOWING IS CHEESY.

I try not to gush about how awesome my husband is on our blog, but since it is Valentine's Day I am making an exception. It is hard to find words that describe how I feel about Taylor.  He is literally my other half,  I would be so lost without him.  When we first started dating it was like I was finally home.  Honestly. Nothing has ever felt so natural or wonderful as being with Taylor.  He makes me laugh everyday and brings me the greatest joy in life.  I am so grateful we found each other.  Taylor is the most amazing husband. I am so excited to spend forever with him.  I love you Taylor!


Side note:  For Valentine's Day Taylor got me the Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 software.  I was beyond excited.  I haven't had these programs on my computer forever.  I feel like I have the whole world at my fingertips!  There is nothing I can't do!  My goal is to become amazingly proficient in these programs. This goal has officially been added to my list of new year resolutions.


7 comments:

  1. What a fun date! And I love knowing how you feel about Taylor. :) Also, so cool about getting Creative Suite! Spanish Fork offers community classes on those programs. You could maybe look into that. They could be to basic for you because I know you already know how to use them quite well. Did you do your logo with Illustrator?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did! I think I do need classes... I am a bit rusty!

      Delete
  2. Awesome!! What did you get Taylor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the Lover's Look into your Lovely Life! You two are a blessing to each other and we're so glad you married Taylor. Lots of Love, Mom
    ps You looked beautiful, Shauna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We might have to try out that restaurant for some special occasion! Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments! Kyle, I got Taylor an electronic kick pad... Except it is backordered forever. Sad.

    ReplyDelete