Friday, February 17, 2012

What's that? You think the sofa would look great here? Me too, me too.

The weekend is finally here, and guess what, no work on Monday!  I don't know what I am going to do with myself.   Just kidding; like usual I have jam packed every minute of my free time.  Here is what I WON'T be doing - staged pictures for work. blah.



This week was especially brutal, I am going to soak up every minute of this weekend.  Starting with the Hennessy's coming over in an hour!  Chow!

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty the way you dress, Shauna and the way you think and act. Thanks for your blog update! Love, Grma Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what were these for? Easter Cards? Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Grandma! These pics are for the website haha so natural looking right? We are in constant state of missing the Kearns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just read this. let's just go on a cruise this weekend, okay? Or you can come to Enid and see us for Spring Break... its only a 17 hour drive...

      Delete