Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Catch Up!

Things have been so crazy around here lately!  I honestly feel like we never stop going.  Here are a few of the highlights that have happened over the past two weeks.  (I am so behind!!)

1.  Amanda threw a surprise party for her hubby Colby.  It was a huge success and a blast.



The after party included basketball at the church and a scary movie. 
It's our boi Beach!  What a balla'!
2.  Taylor's side of the family has five birthdays in March!  We went down there last Sunday and had an awesome time.  I made the cake. It was the first time I tried frosting instead of fondant. IT WAS SO DIFFICULT.  By the time I got to the second level I gave up on the frosting and slapped some fondant on.  (shout out to Audrey- any tips??)  Overall it turned out pretty well. The party was so much fun.  I always love getting together with family.  

I added a topper and it really completed the look.
3.  Bowling fun in Ogden!  

4.  Shopping trip in SLC with Shala, my mom and Jessica.  Why did we not take any pictures??  Next time!
5.  Breakfast at Herm's Inn.  This place is the bomb.  Our breakfast was delicious.  Best part is they open at 7 a.m. every morning so you can sneak in there before the daily grind.  After breakfast we explored the  hobbit caves  up in Logan Canyon, grabbed some Slurpees and played ball at the church. 
This was right after breakfast... so I have minimal makeup on.  ugh. 
6.  Dan (Taylor's BFF) got his endowments taken out on Saturday in preparation for his marriage in a few weeks!  It was such a special day and we were so glad we could go.  

Well there you have it, a very scattered and random post.  



3 comments:

  1. What a nice blog! You certainly have no time for boredom! Thanks for sharing your life with us! Love you both, G & G Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you two have quite the social life. I rather hate you for it! Haha just kidding, but seriously. We miss you, let's skype.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Fun! Loved seeing the pictures and hearing how several of these things went. The cake was cool. Why have I never heard of or seen the Hobbit caves. . .I want to check them out. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete