Tuesday, March 13, 2012

An Answer to Your Burning Questions.


I have been in a serious blogging slump lately! I guess we have been too busy having too much fun. My great friend Courtney filled out these questions and tagged me at the end. While her answers are much better, here I go!

here are the rules:

1. post these rules.

2. post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.

3. answer the questions set for you in the original post.

4. create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.

5. go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.

And we're off!

2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things. I decided to post 11 random photos from our trips this summers since I never blogged about them!










3. Now for the questions!


1. On a sunny day, I want nothing more than to lay on the lawn or by the pool (preferably sipping a soda).


2. I blog for documentation and to share my life with friends and family (boring but true).


3. I settle my frustration by working out! I run until I am not thinking about work anymore. I also bite my nails a ton :( don't tell anyone.


4. Maybe it is because I just posted all those vacation pics. But my perfect day would be playing around on Canon Beach with Taylor. It was like a dream!


5. When I dream of vacations, I dream of being on a Mediterranean Cruise. Hands down.


6. My ideal job would be having my own Interior design firm in a city I love, with clients that have virtually no budget and will let me do my job and be as creative as I want to be.


7. I cannot stand when people chew loudly and when Taylor farts in our bed.


8. I could watch Sleepless In Seattle everyday, I also LOVE the 5 hour A&E Pride and Prejudice.


9. The thing I fear most is losing Taylor.


10. I cannot count the number of times I have stayed overnight in a hospital, but not as a patient :) I was busy working graves in the ER.


11. "In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer." - Albert Camus




4. I want to hear from you: Kristen, Shala, Audrey and Kara/Val!




1. What is your favorite song on your iPod?

2. The power to fly, or, be invincible. Why?

3. What is your least favorite mode of transportation?

4. Why do you blog?

5. Where do you want to be in 5 years? 10 years?

6. What food/beverage could you never live without?

7. What is your dream vacation?

8. What is your greatest fear?

9. What is your favorite quote?

10. If you had to change your first name, what would it be?

11. What is your greatest joy in life?




Well there it is! I don't know if I did it right or not. But I finally blogged again!

3 comments:

  1. Chewing loudly is a huge pet peeve of mine. There is a dude in my office that chews corn nuts 24/7. I want to murder!!And also that comment about Taylor farting cracked me up.
    I love all of your pictures, it looks like you and Taylor have so much fun together, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I miss you. Let's make that dream vacation a reality, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments girls! Andrea, corn nuts are the worst!! They need to outlaw them from work environments. Courtney, you guys are meeting us in Vegas the first week in April. Ok?

    ReplyDelete