Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Weekend Update

Two reasons why I love logan: 
Matching besties (completely unplanned)
and the right kind of white on the trees for once!
Reasons why I love Spanish Fork: my nephew Anders.  He just melts my heart.

 Speaking of melting hearts - It was Taylor's bestie's wedding this weekend!  Congrats Dan and Mckel!  It was such a beautiful day and they were so happy.  We hope Hawaii is treating these two right this week.
 Don't worry,  Mckel does have two legs. 

 We had such a great time with friends and family this weekend.  I hope you all are having a wonderful week! 



4 comments:

  1. I love us... And that we are best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh also you need some of our dunking pics on here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's some great pictures of you on this post Shauna. . .so pretty! And I love that kind of white on the trees too--smells so good in addition to being gorgeous! Cute Anders picture. Dan looks miserable, but I'm sure he's not! Ha! Cute couple. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS the picture of you and Taylor by the water fountain--you look just like my sister Natalie in that one!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete