Monday, May 7, 2012

Instagramming

I finally got an iPhone.  It has been awesome and I don't know how I have gone so long without one! Instagram was an app I knew I would love.  It has not disappointed.

1. Concert with Dan and Mckel= super fun. 2.  Taylor has been riding his bike all the way to Macey's in Providence.  What a stud. 

3. Succulent love.  4. Ripped jeans - a summer must.
5. New shirt. 6. Taylor is done with school for this semester!  Just three more classes in the fall and he will have his bachelor's.  This semester was a killer on him and this is the first thing he did after he took his last final and rode his bike.
7. Sky and flower obsession. 8. Cutest cupcake cups ever.
9.   Taylor called and informed me that this beauty was lying in the dumpster.  Awesome.  Of course we had to fetch it out! Thank you neighbors for leaving such a fun treasure. 10. Joshua (Taylor's brother's son) turned 1 on May 6. It was also Dallas' (Taylor's brother) birthday.  We got to attend the wonderful party on Saturday up in Preston, Idaho. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Ours was full of family, friends and fun. 












2 comments: