Friday, September 14, 2012

Peplum Picks!

I am loving the peplum trend right now!  I just purchased a new peplum top from Dorothy Perkins.  This website already has great prices, but if you sign up as a student you get 25% off!  I knew there was a silver lining to Taylor still being in school....






On a more somber note, something tragic has happened.  Amy Poehler and Will Arnett have split!  HONESTLY!? I couldn't care less about most celebrity couples.  This was the ONE Hollywood relationship I cared about. Booo.  At least they made adorable babies.  


3 comments:

  1. I'm so depressed about Will and Amy! If they can't make it we're all doomed.

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is interesting! Thanks for making it! Love, Grandma Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sad for those beautiful babies though :/. Cute blouses!

    ReplyDelete